Friday, January 21, 2011

Tanner Played Soccer for the First Time this Fall

My youngest, Tanner, is finally old enough for organized sports. So last fall we signed him up for soccer. Seeing that he has watch his brother and sister play for 4 years, I thought he would take to it just fine. Boy was I wrong. From the fights that broke out to him dancing all over the field . Which he did more than the fighting. Thankfully. He barely showed interest in the ballgame. Just took it upon himself to do rolls and high kicks. Needless to say we just giggled, which only made him do that much more. He did go out on the field and make an effort. I saw lots of parents with kids to afraid to even leave their lap. So I guess I should be thankful for my independent, dancing ham. This spring he will play again. This time his best friend will be on his team. This could be the best/worse thing to happen. We will have to wait and see. Till then enjoy the pics. Also, I posted a link to view more photos of my little soccer star.






He look mischievous.

Kick it Tanner.

This is mid cartwheel.
Such a hot day that day.
Such a handsome boy...


No comments: