Thursday, February 17, 2011

A quick catch up on the everydays...

Well where do I start?  Brad got a job.  I am super excited for him.  He is going to be the Store Manager of a Family Dollar.  That is a step up from what he was at Walmart.  I believe all kinds of possibility can come out of this. 
Tanner turned 5 on the 6th of Feb.  Wow, my baby is all grown up.  I went a registered him for Kindergarten last week.  Came home and told him about it and he did a fist pump.  How cute.
Tyler is not doing so well in school.  He has to attend summer school this summer.  I feel like I failed him as a mom.  I should have seen the signs or something.  Taytum was the same way in 3rd grade and now she is a straight A student.  It will be an adjustment for his summer visitation, but I think it will work out just fine.
Basketball season is wrapping up. I am highly disappointed in Tay's coach and the season all together.  Tyler is having fun but this is the first year for positions, so he rarely get the ball unless he steals it.  He is still so little that a lot of these boys just school him.  He is trying really hard to grow.  Eating lots of food, and wanting to work out and get stronger.  Most of his friends in school have hit a growth spurt.  He is still waiting.  Soccer season is just around the corner.  I love soccer.  It means being outside and warm weather.  I can't wait.  Tyler, Taytum and Tanner are playing this spring. Taytum is also playing spring Volleyball.  She is excited for that. 
Not a whole lot else going on.  The weather is wonderful today.  Its in the 70's.  Wish it would stay this way but we are not over with winter just yet. I have a lot of basketball picture to edit so I got to sign off.   I will catch back up with you when something exciting happens. 

1 comment:

Mary Smithey said...

I am so excited for Brad and for you espically. I know you like your time alone.
What are Tyler's bad subjects? Can I help? He has 3 mos. of school left, can he bring up the grades between now and then?
Tell him I had to go to summer school also. My subject was Alabera. I hated math of any kind. I finally made up my mind that I had to get the Math part or I would not graduate. I did graduate, and still hate Math.
Annie, you are a wonderful Mother. You have done a wonderful job with the kids with everything you have been through. Do not blame yourself. I am so proud of you and Brad. I just love the kids and you two.
Give the kids a big hug for me.
love you all, MS